Back-end software engineer
About this role
As our Back End Developer, you will be designing, developing, and installing software solutions. In this role, you will contribute to the products and behind the scenes of a leading PoS validator. You will work closely with DevOps and Infrastructure team members to make sure our solutions scalable and secure.
What will you do?
- Build new services that meet critical product and business needs using TypeScript and Golang
- Create scalable systems to solve different problems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Create server code that is extensible, well-tested, and secure
- Research blockchain implementations, setup and maintain their configurations
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Proactively make suggestions and challenge the status quo for improving our products and internal processes
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering
- You have a track record of designing, creating, and maintaining production services
- You are familiar with infrastructure and can set up a development environment
- You are not afraid of working with code of open source projects implemented in any possible language (C++, Golang, Haskell, Ocaml, Rust, etc.)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have working experience in a startup environment
- You have built financial, high reliability, or security systems
LocationPalo Alto, CA USA
Why join us, you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are a team coming from more than 12 different countries and 8 timezones. We have a collective mission, to build towards a decentralized future and bring unique value to all current and future users of crypto.About Us