People & Operations
About this role
As our operations coordinator, you will utilize modern tools to provide operational and administrative support to various teams (People Ops, Marketing, HR, etc.) and managers across stakefish’s remote & diverse community. What will you do?
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions to internal operating procedures
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related policies and procedures
- Maintain and update documentation related to our company processes
- Coordinate communication across teams
- Support recruiting needs and coordinate candidates in our ATS system; assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Organizing company on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage agendas/travel What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Touch typing ability average 40 words per minute
- Excellent written skills in English (absolute no tolerance for typos)
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
- Skilled at identifying problems and solving problems
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; attention to details
- Experiences as an operations administrator or similar position What will be great to have?
- You have prior experience working inside a tech, or remote startup company before
- You have prior experience managing agendas for company upper management that travels frequently across different time zones
- You have prior experience editing Wikipedia or other MediaWiki pages
- Open-minded, able to work independently, and work well in difficult circumstances
LocationPalo Alto, USA
TeamPeople & Operations
Why join us, you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are a team coming from more than 12 different countries and 8 timezones. We have a collective mission, to build towards a decentralized future and bring unique value to all current and future users of crypto.About Us