Smart contract software engineer
About this role
As our smart contract developer, you will be responsible for developing staking-related smart contracts and supporting their associated front-end applications. You should be able to translate our company and user needs into functional and secure smart contract products.
What will you do?
- Implement EVM-based smart contracts
- Review EVM-based smart contracts and audit for security issues
- Support front-end developers to build and maintain web apps that call smart contracts
- Deploy and maintain existing smart contracts
- Manage wallets used to deploy and operate smart contracts
- Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
What are the requirements?
- You are an expert in smart contracts and Solidity
- You have a deep understanding of the EVM and understand smart contracts down to the opcode-level
- You are familiar with the source code of at least one Ethereum node implementation
- You are proficient in using web3.js and ethers.js libraries
- You have some front-end development knowledge and have some knowledge of React
What will be great to have?
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have considered and feel comfortable, or have experience working in a startup environment
LocationPalo Alto, California, USA
Why join us, you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are a team coming from more than 12 different countries and 8 timezones. We have a collective mission, to build towards a decentralized future and bring unique value to all current and future users of crypto.About Us