People & Operations
Head of people
About this role
As our Head of People, you will be collaborating with all our teams. You will play a vital role in ensuring the functions they partner with are thriving and executing at scale as well as translating business strategies into People & Operations strategies. You will also work with the People & Operations team to implement the strategies and to break them down into practical practices and processes. For this, you will need to be creative and innovative.
What will you do?
- Work with the teams to help spearhead and contribute to people programs and strategies that enhance our culture, including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications
- Partner with the team leaders for design, planning, and execution of strategies
- Identify and advise leaders on the development needs of their teams and functions
- Be involved in the recruiting process and work with the recruiting team to bring top talent into the company
- Approach people matters with an eye toward compliance and reducing risks. help build and apply HR policies and manage employee relations issues
- Identify specific behaviors that contribute to macro patterns and provide solutions on how to address them
- Analyze trends & use data to develop and evolve people programs and influence change
- Build excellent working relationships across the business and People team
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 6 years of experience HR related roles
- You are equipped with innovative ideas for process improvement and are a relationship builder who will make our company better
- You have expertise in people/HR policies & procedures, and a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- You advocate for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and ownership & accountability
- You have strong analytical skills, a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse, fully remote team
- You care deeply about security, compliance, and confidentiality
What will be great to have?
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
EquipoPeople & Operations
¿Por qué unirse a nosotros?
¡Somos un equipo verdaderamente global! Somos un equipo proveniente de más de 12 países diferentes y 8 zonas horarias. Tenemos una misión colectiva, construir hacia un futuro descentralizado y brindar un valor único a todos los usuarios actuales y futuros de criptografía.Sobre nosotros