People & Operations
As our Accountant, you will be working mainly on company financial data, handling financial statements, and business financial transactions. In this role, you will also need to work with on-chain data and feel comfortable with technical concepts. This role will be part of our Finance team.
What will you do?
- Create or examine the accuracy of financial statements. Ensure all financial records and statements are in line with regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with different departments and advise on company resources and procedures.
- Analyze all company assets, income, anticipated expenses, and liabilities and provide a detailed analysis and make recommendations
- Document business financial transactions, prepare entries for company accounts and maintain general ledger
- Proactively make suggestions to improve practices and processes
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
- You have experience and comfortable working on a fast-paced company
- You are reliable, detail-oriented, result-driven, and a problem-solver
- You have strong communication skills
- You are comfortable working independently as part of a remote team
- You are tech-savvy and excited about new technologies and practices
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You have a CPA license or public accounting firm experience
- You are passionate about the blockchain space
ÉquipePeople & Operations
Vous vous demandez : pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nous sommes véritablement une équipe originaire des quatre coins du monde ! Nous sommes originaires de plus de 12 pays différents et de 8 fuseaux horaires. Nous avons une mission collective, construire un avenir décentralisé et apporter une valeur unique à tous les utilisateurs actuel et futur de crypto.À propos de nous