People & Operations
As our Counsel, you will be managing the company contracts, legal issues, and compliance. You will work with our different departments to advise on legal direction, risks, and solutions. In this role, you will also be dealing with technical and financial products and should feel comfortable with technical concepts.
What will you do?
- Negotiating, writing, and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal and compliance issues
- Advising executives within the company and working alongside other departments within the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
What excites us about you?
- You have a law degree from a recognized university
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a large law firm and/or in-house counsel in an international company
- You are able to provide legal advisory, protection, and services to the company across all businesses in different countries
- You are experienced with establishing and maintaining in-house legal documents systematically
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You are admitted to a recognized bar
- You are passionate about the blockchain space
ÉquipePeople & Operations
Vous vous demandez : pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nous sommes véritablement une équipe originaire des quatre coins du monde ! Nous sommes originaires de plus de 12 pays différents et de 8 fuseaux horaires. Nous avons une mission collective, construire un avenir décentralisé et apporter une valeur unique à tous les utilisateurs actuel et futur de crypto.À propos de nous