Software engineer intern
About this role
As our Software Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of technologies at stake.fish, including blockchain protocols, smart contracts, node.js based backend systems, and react/js based frontend apps. You will work closely with a group of talented Product Managers, UX Designers, and other Backend/Frontend Engineers. Let us know your interest and passion, and we may even be able to tailor-make an internship specific to you!
What will you do?
Some possible responsibilities depending on our passion and skill set
- Build new backend services using node.js and Typescript
- Develop smart contracts and services that interact with the smart contracts
- Build data ETL pipelines using Python
- Build frontend apps that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
What excites us about you?
- You are currently in a reputable Bachelors or Masters program in the US and graduating this year (2022)
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future, and you are familiar with the technologies behind blockchains.
- You are familiar with one of the following: Solidity/smart contracts, node.js, or React
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment
What will be great to have?
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have previous internship experiences
- You have experience with smart contracts / Solidity (this is a plus but not required, and we will be happy to bring you up to speed on the job)
LocalisationPalo Alto, California, USA
Vous vous demandez : pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nous sommes véritablement une équipe originaire des quatre coins du monde ! Nous sommes originaires de plus de 12 pays différents et de 8 fuseaux horaires. Nous avons une mission collective, construire un avenir décentralisé et apporter une valeur unique à tous les utilisateurs actuel et futur de crypto.À propos de nous