About this role
As our Software Engineer, you will be responsible to design, develop and install software solutions. In this role, you will contribute to the products and behind the scenes of a leading PoS validator. You will work closely with our Engineering and Infra teams to make sure our solutions scalable and secure. Ultimately, you will build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
What will you do?
- Create backend server code that is secure, fast, and extensible
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas of computer science, mathematics, distributed systems, cryptography, social science, and more
- Implement responsive UI and front-end web applications that work on desktop, mobile, and other popular devices
- Leverage continuous integration and other modern techniques to improve development velocity
- Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience with full-stack web applications
- You are obsessed with creating great products and writing beautiful code
- You possess a track record of launching great products
- You have experience with HTML, CSS, preprocessor, and related web technologies
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have working experience in a startup environment
- You have built financial, high reliability, or security systems
למה כדאי להצטרף אלינו אתם שואלים?
אנחנו צוות גלובלי באמת! בצוות שלנו יש חברים מיותר מ12 מדינות שונות ו8 איזורי זמן. יש לנו משימה אחת משותפת - לפעול למען עתיד מבוזר ולתת משמעות מיוחדת לכל משתמשי הקריפטו בהווה ובעתיד.עלינו