People & Operations
About this role
As our People Generalist, you will be working with our Head of People and be responsible for employee engagement efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, and maintaining company policies. You will also have the opportunity to develop and implement HR strategies and processes. For this, you will need to be creative and innovative.
What will you do?
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct onboardings and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a clear and friendly communication style and a strong customer service orientation
- You have strong analytical skills, detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse, fully remote team
- You care deeply about security, compliance, and confidentiality
What will be great to have?
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
팀People & Operations