Effective Date: December 11, 2020
What is a Cookie?
Our Website uses different types of cookies and other tracking technologies. A cookie is a small text file that we place on your browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to access or use all features of our website.
- To allow our Website to function properly,
- To provide us with information about what features work well on our Website and what we need to improve,
- To personalize your experience, by remembering your preferences and settings,
- To deliver advertising to you, and
- To connect you with social media.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
How Do I Manage Cookies?
When you first visit our Website, we will ask you which cookies (other than Strictly Necessary Cookies) we can use. If you change your mind later, you can manage your cookie settings.
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.