Secure the Ethereum network and earn rewards. Decentralizing Ethereum one validator at a time.
Ethereum 2.0 is an ambitious multi-year network upgrade of Ethereum that will achieve better scalability, security and decentralization. Take a read through the design goals outlined in Ethereum 2.0’s official spec or Vitalik’s write-up on Serenity’s design rationale to learn more about the guiding principles of Ethereum 2.0's design.
In the upcoming Phase 0 of Ethereum 2.0, the Beacon Chain will be launched. The Beacon Chain relies on Proof of Stake for network security. Anyone with 32 ETH can participate as a validator and receive rewards for contributing to Ethereum 2.0’s security. Learn more about Ethereum 2.0 in our beginner's guide.
This calculator projects potential rewards from the amount of ETH you plan to stake.Show Calculator Assumptions
- Reward rates will differ depending on how much of the network is being staked.
- Slashings have not been taken into account.
- Inactivity leaks, which kick in after the network fails to reach finality for 4 consecutive epochs, have not been taken into account.
- Block proposer rewards will depend on how many attestations are included in the proposed block. For simplicity, we assume that the block proposers include an equal number of attestations in a given epoch.
- Validators will receive slightly less rewards for getting their attestations included late. For simplicity, we assume that none of the attestation inclusions are delayed.